The research is clear: hiking is one of the healthiest and best forms of exercise you can do! That’s because hiking offers a wide array of mental and physical health benefits. In short, it’s good for the mind, body and soul.
Thankfully throughout the pandemic I’ve been fortunate to have access to amazing trails around us. It’s something I have become passionate about, and it’s translated into other areas of my life, and when I’m at home or running out for errands, chances are I’m wearing a hiking inspired t-shirt.
I’m a sucker for cute graphic tees. It’s pretty much all I own, and I’ll take any excuse to add more to my wardrobe. This collection of soft and cute hiking inspired tees will have you struggling to decide which ones to add to your cart, whether you’re an avid adventurer or newly discovering your outdoorsy side!
Here’s a list of my favourite hiking shirts for women!
This post contains affiliate links which means I earn a small commission if you purchase through one of my links at absolutely no additional cost to you. Feel free to read my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting my blog!
Vendor: Private Craft
Vendor: Purple Rush Clothing
Pin it for later!
- Essential Hiking Gear for Beginners
- The Best Solo Hiking Tips
- The Mysteries Behind Cave Springs Conservation Area
- Haunted Places to Visit in Niagara (if you dare!)
- Dundurn Castle Historic Tours – Lavish Life in the 19th Century
- Hidden Gems in Ontario You May Have Overlooked!
- Reasons to Visit Beautiful Beamsville, Ontario
- Why You’ll Fall in Love with Grimsby, Ontario
- Free Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Shipwreck: All About the Niagara Scow
- Things to do in Niagara-on-the-Lake (that aren’t wineries!)
- Best Gifts for Hikers